Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:02:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        drew@planetwe.com (Drew Sanford)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MIB's for FreeBSD?

Just log into th machine in question and type

% snmpwalk localhost private .1

This spills out pretty much everything you've got.  You can add a few
things as described in man snmpd.conf, such as disk capacity, but it's
pretty conclusive.

If you have trouble with .1, or if the ucd-snmp mibs don't show up, do

# snmpwalk localhost private .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021

If you keep an eye on O'Reilly's BSD DevCenter, I have articles on
MRTG and SNMP coming up in a few weeks.

==ml