Date:      Thu, 01 May 2008 21:34:38 +0200
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intro and question about High speed Isochronous

--------------enigB0E117F862AA8FF78CEE0C00

Engineering wrote:

>  I started using ugen and got most of the code ported. Then I
> found out ehci does not support isochronous!

How did you try to use this?

> 	Is there a new USB stack coming with high-speed iso? Will it work with=

> ugen? If not ugen, how do I get at it?

My advice would be not to use libusb, just prepare your own kernel=20
module. In most cases it is much simpler than ugen. Have a look at=20
simple drivers like uscanner to see how to start with the USB kernel driv=
er.

> 	Is anyone working on a UVC driver? I don't need all the features, just=
> get at the stream data.

You might want to have a look at Luigi Rizzo's work on video:

http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/FreeBSD/usb-cameras.html

--Marcin