Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:00:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: URGENT - READ THIS EMAIL BEFORE ANY OTHERS FROM ME

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Will Andrews wrote:

>Oh yeah, I just noticed, I have a "C:\CoolProgs\Pretty Park.exe" in my /usr!
>Yikes, is the program going to run "rm -rf /" suid root when I'm not using my
>box?!? *AIIEEE* this is calls for Warner Losh's concern!!!

Well, trimmed John Howie out but you didn't. Did you know what that means?
It means you just sent your email address directly to a spammer.

These sorts of messages are not just an annoyance anymore. They are used
to gather addresses from upset people who don't know enough to not reply.

Thank You, 	| http://students.washington.edu/jcwells
Jason Wells	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither