Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:55:20 -0800
From:      Seth Kingsley <sethk@meowfishies.com>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, Yoshihiko Sarumaru <mistral@imasy.or.jp>, netchild@freebsd.org, erwin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-gdk-pixbuf vs. linux-gtk2 (Re: Can not install linux-realplayer)

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 10:50:28AM -0500, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> = There is a PR that points out the same as what I did:
> = http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/105140
> = Cound you please take it?
> =
> = I also feel something strange that linux-gdk-pixbuf conflicts to
> = linux-gtk2, but linux-gtk2 has no CONFLICTS.
> = In fact, there is no conflicts between both pkg-plist, but I don't
> = know really there is any conflicts.
>
> Seth, can you comment? Does your linux-gdk-pixbuf really conflict with
> the linux-gtk2?

This CONFLICTS was added by Alexander Leidinger in revision 1.4 of the
Makefile as part of a mega-commit:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/graphics/linux-gdk-pixbuf/Makefile#rev1.4

Perhaps there was confusion about whether this port was in support of Linux
GDK1 or GDK2.  If somebody wants to remove the line, I definitely approve of
the change.

--
|| Seth Kingsley || sethk@meowfishies.com ||
|| http://www.meowfishies.com/ | Meow ^_^ ||