Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:04:43 -0700
From:      "Oliver Gould" <oliverg@dharmapublishing.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   XFree86 Question

Sorry if this is not quite the place for this question but I'm at my wits ends here. I need viable Horizontal sync ranges and vertical refresh rates for my compaq presario laptop 1200-XL118 (13" HPA screen, Trident Cyberblade i7 video card)and I have not been able to find them anywhere. They are not in the online product manuals and the compaq support people have given me ranges that don't work after telling me the info doesn't exist. I have been guessing away and getting close. Is there some sort of autodetect utility? Is my hardware not supported?

Thanks ahead of time,

Oliver Gould