Date:      14 Dec 00 03:57:26 MST
From:      t raghu <t-raghu@usa.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HI!

Hi!
  i'm a beginner with freebsd.i'm from india.

my problem:my sound card is yamaha opl-3-sax(it is pnp).i was unable to
configure it using the documentation provided along with my installation
package.i have changed the necessary code and recompiled the kernel,while=

booting the sound card is being recognised but a message saying that the =
card
may be on unit0 is given.
i'm using intel-233 mmx processor with intel chipset.

please let me know the complete procedure in configuring the sound card.i=
ncase
you need somemore information in this regard please let me know.while rep=
lying
please do keep in mind that i'm using freebsd for the first time. =

thanking you in anticipation.
raghu.