Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:47:59 -0700
From:      Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Call for bge(4) testers

Hi,

I have been working on bge(4) for a while to support a new Broadcom
controller. Before doing that I committed many fundamental changes
to bge(4) in order to make it easy to add more controllers. Because
bge(4) supports many variants of controllers and have lots of
workaround for specific controller revisions it is possible for me
to break something on certain controllers. If you have bge(4)
controller please give it try and let me know how it works.

Thanks.