Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:31:16 -0400
From:      "Ryan Masse" <rmasse@mastery.ca>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   nfs

is it possible to run nfs over an internet presence securely? would
firewalling out everybody but the destination source be effective enough in
securing the connection? i'm brainstorming ways of sending the output of an
ifconfig statement from my home gateway to that of my webserver and being
able to view the contents via a web browser. reason being is that for the
life of me i can't get ddns to work and its a pain to discover my ip when i
need information on my home lan.

any other suggestions to helping my problem would be appreciated

Ryan