Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:37:35 +0100
From:      Simon Siemonsma <simon.freebsd@hccnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to make Shockwave with Konqueror working

I downloaded the LInux version of shockwave, and placed it in the
/usr/local/netscape/plugin directory.
I placed the following files in the /usr/local/netschape/plugin directory:
libflashplayer.so and ShockwaveFlash.class.
The following files I didn't place in that directory: README and ReadMe.htm.

When I ask konqueror to find netscape plugins it doesn't find anything
however.
I suspect that I maybe have to brand the downloaded stuff as a Linux binarry,
but I'm not sure if this realy is the problem. Further I have no clue about
how to brand these file as Linux binaries.
Can someone please help me, as that pop-up windows because I don't have
shockwave installed are getting annoying.
The reason I want shockwave is more to get rid of these pop-up windows than
the functionality.

Regards,

Simon Siemonsma