Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 1995 14:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
Cc:        jfieber@indiana.edu, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernelconfig.sgml FINALLY FINISHED!

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995, Sean Kelly wrote:

> Great document!  And 34K is nothing to laugh at.  That's hefty for our
> project.  It's up there with the SCSI and porting documents.  And a
> bit away from that mutant section on printing ... :-)
>
> Anyway, here's some proofing comments ... feel free to ignore all of
> these:
>
> [snip...]
>
> Best wishes!
>
> --
> Sean Kelly
> NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Thanks for the compliments!  I'm going to look over your suggestions in a
little bit, and I noticed a couple of other changes I wanted to make.
Namely, John suggested that I mention the exact syntax of the line, i.e.
"controller le0 blah blah blah" instead of just "The le0 Controller"
which I had before.  I think this makes it a bit easier to find the line
that's being discussed, so I'm going to apply that syntax throughout the
document (there are a few sections I accidentally missed).  Finally, I'm
going to add a quick paragraph on the MFS filesystem which can be useful
as a RAM disk for /tmp for example.  Again, thanks for the comments, and
I'll post to the list in a few hours after I've updated these last
corrections...

     Jake Hamby                         |   E-Mail:  jehamby@lightside.com
  Student, Cal Poly University, Pomona  |   System Administrator, JPL