Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2018 09:38:05 +0200
From:      sj126@uranus.uni-freiburg.de
To:        =?utf-8?B?S3Jpc3RhcHMgxIxpdmt1bGlz?= <kristaps.civkulis@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual Boot with GRUB next to GNU/Linux "Debian"

Thanks for the fast reply :-)
Just to get it unambiguous: Is the "FreeBSD pre-partition" an unallocated space
or an empty partition, which is unmounted or ... ?
Btw, does the unallocated space physically need to be at a stretch? (How) Does
the partition manager arrange the physical position of partitions?

As (nearly) always in the world of Free Software, I can (successfully) use
whichever partition manager I want for this, can't I? Or is efibootmgr more
suitable for this task?
--

--
https://omnibus.uni-freiburg.de/~sj126