Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:59:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Carlos A M dos Santos <casantos@cpmet.ufpel.tche.br>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        kris@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, qa@FreeBSD.ORG, taguchi@tohoku.iij.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: Making XFree86-4 the default

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Carlos A M dos Santos wrote:

> I had big problems with the Motif manual pages, possibly because they were
> generated from SGML source. I submited a patch to OpenMotif (available in
> MotifZone) that fixes the manpage installation.

But the HTML manuals still look ugly :-(.

--
Carlos A. M. dos Santos

Federal University of Pelotas         Meteorological Research Center
Av. Ildefonso Simoes Lopes 2791       Pelotas, RS, Brasil, CEP 96060-290
WWW: http://www.cpmet.ufpel.tche.br   RENPAC (X.25): 153231641
Phone: +55 53 277-6767                FAX: +55 53 277-6722