Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:21:31 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.5 Transfer in progress

Hi Murry,

FYI, ftp.au.freebsd.org now has both ISO images plus the 4.5 release
tree and we're waiting for the remainder plus the announcement.

we're not making them publicly available yet.. if any other mirrors
want access to them (tier-2/3 or other tier-1s in this region) please
drop me a line and i'll arrange separate access.

Also, can you give us a timeline on when the alpha release tree, ISO
images (will there be more than one?) and packages tree become
available ?

regards,

-jason