Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:16:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      hometeam <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        "Francis A. Vidal" <francis@usls.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FBSD as router

I am using a sat also with a router my upsteam via router...Haven't
found anything that would allow routing traffic across both gateways
at the same time. Your setup seems similar except I would like to load
balance between them. I have not found a simple solution with freebsd.
Linux have something that allows encapsulating ppp conection. load sharing
two modems. with sat not being upsteam is my problem.

I would think your problem could be worked out...Why so much packet loss?

I know I am not helping your question I just Don't see many Sat question..

I see Sat's as the way of the future...in comunications. :)

Get enough people maybe a SAT/FreeBsd list:)