Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 02 13:05:10
From:      "Thomas Widlundh" <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppp

Hi,
I have fBSD 4.1 with Kde from the box with Kppp 1.6.22.
I've managed to make the modem to work.
But, when I try to connect to my ISP, it starts OK, but when my pppd is about to start, it dies, claiming
"Can't open /etc/ppp/options. No such file or directory."
And pppd is right! There isn'r!
Reading all mans and kppp-helps, I don't manage to solve this problem.
Oh, I'm trying to set up kppp and the connection from my user account, and I do all configging as root (except
the kppp).
Can it be a matter of rights or something......?
Oh, I almost forgot! Kppp is sometimes claiming it can't create a log.
Anybody can give me a hand on this?
Regards and thanks in advance,
Thomas