Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:12:28 +0200
From:      "Rodrigo OSORIO (ros)" <rodrigo@bebik.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache20 in amd64

Hi,

I found a compiler error building www/apache20 in the
amd64 arch. The error is located in the mod_ssl code where
the 'STACK' structure seems to be unknown.
'STACK' is a basic data type defined in the native ssl api
and the problem seems to be related to the struct visibility.
Maybe a DEFINE problem .

The error message says :

  ssl_engine_init.c: In function
  'ssl_init_ctx_verify':
  ssl_engine_init.c:534: error: 'STACK'
  undeclared (first use in this function)

The most crappy workaround was to add the following line
into the work/httpd-2.0.63/modules/ssl/mod_ssl.h file.

  typedef struct stack_st STACK;

Before going deeper in my investigations I want to know if
someone faces the same problems with this port.

Regards

Rodrigo