Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 2004 03:13:48 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        "Shaun T. Erickson" <ste@ste-land.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I add a local patch to a port?

--7qSK/uQB79J36Y4o

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes

Hi,

although your question has already been answered: I have attached a
script that will create the patches for you (yes, it's very bad perl
code, I know, but it creates nice patches of the from
patch-dir1::dir2::filename ;-)

Simply remember to copy the source files to filename.orig before
editing them. Once you are done, cd to ${WRKSRC}, run the script and
copy the _relevant_ patches to the files directory. Please note that it
will also create patch files for those modifications, that came from a
`make patch' run.

Simon

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes--

--7qSK/uQB79J36Y4o