Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:04:44 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sysinstall comments  (was Re: top takes excessively long time to start on RC1....

re: top, I am just in the process of doing the same and will test to see if
I can duplicate the behaviour on my gear.

On another note, one thing that seems to have changed with sysintall is the
way the focus happens after certain submenu options that did not occur
before.  For example, on my machine with 2 IDE drives, ad0 and ad2. For
some reason, ad2 gets listed as the "first" drive to choose from. This is
somewhat counter intuitive.

Then, after going through the fdisk submenu, just before going to disklabel
focus remains on ad0. So if you just hit enter/OK, it deselects ad0, and
you are put back in fdisk.  This was not the behaviour before and is
someone inconsistent with other submenu navigation.  Note, this also
happens after selecting the XFree options.

         ---Mike