Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 13:00:31 -0500
From:      "Dennis Reiter" <mcneills@inw.net>
To:        <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Internet Exploder inseparable from Windows?

You mean Microsoft hasn't claimed "Unix" as it's own and
changed it's meaning? I wonder what's taking so long.
I thought it was slated to be re-engineered immediately
after "DNS"!

Regards,
Denny Reiter
denny@kewanee.net
ICQ # 823496
FreeBSD: Turning PC's into workstations.
See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info