Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:16:10 +0000
From:      Alex Zbyslaw <xfb52@dial.pipex.com>
To:        Daniele Di Lorenzo <daniele.dilorenzo@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about freeBSD package.

Daniele Di Lorenzo wrote:

>Dear FreeBSD,
>
>I am writting you to ask the same question of previous email.
>Can you tell me about bjorb license and if I can use this package in order
>to commercial usage, please?
>Otherwise can you tell me another way, if you know it, to obtain these
>information, please?
>
>Thanks
>Daniele Di Lorenzo

This is not FreeBSD software, it is somebody else's software which has
simply been ported to run under FreeBSD.  If you want more information
than is provided with the package then you will have to try and contact
the author, who is unlikely to read this mailing list.

You were already given this answer the first time you asked.  Maybe
you're not subscribed to the mailing list, (in which case it would have
been wise to mention that when you first asked):

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1630381+1635792+/usr/local/www/db/text/2008/freebsd-questions/20080210.freebsd-questions

--Alex