Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:36:59 +0300
From:      Nikolay Denev <ndenev@gmail.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Juan_Jos=E9_S=E1nchez_Mesa?= <juanjo.listas@doblej.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiroute question

On Sep 20, 2012, at 5:16 PM, Juan Jos=E9 S=E1nchez Mesa =
<juanjo.listas@doblej.net> wrote:

> Hi!
>=20
> (sorry for my bad english)
>=20
> I have a FreeBSD machine (8.2-RELEASE-p3). The machine has two =
ethernet cards, configured in this way:
>=20
> - Card A: internet IP address
> - Card B: intranet IP address
>=20
> Default route goes via card A.
>=20
> Now, on the intranet I have a "normal" DSL router. Then, using NAT =
i've forewarded a simple port from the DSL to the intranet IP of this =
machine.
>=20
> The incoming packets from the DSL comes ok to the machine (via card =
B), but the outgoing packet goes to card A, due to the default route.
>=20
> There is a way to configure the network so that outgoing packets goes =
to the card from where the incoming packets was arrived ?