Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:15:41 -0800
From:      "Brett Glass" <brettglass@ml1.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bgcc, an idea

After the thread on GPL'd parts of FreeBSD, specially the compiler, I've
decided to contribute my bit to the FreeBSD community. I'm proud to
preset bgcc, 'The Brett Glass compiler collection', released under the
BSD license, of course. As a lot of you know, I'm a professional
programmer who does mostly embedded systems work, and the need for a
truly free (free as in Richard Stallman blows dead goats) has arised many
times.

People can try an early beta, currently builds on FreeBSD and NetBSD. Get
it from: http://www.brettglass.com/downloads/bgcc-0.0.tar.gz

Brett Glass to the rescue one more time.

Sincerely,
--
  Brett Glass
  brettglass@ml1.net