Date:      Sun, 7 Sep 1997 22:29:34 -0700
From:      Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@yang.cpac.washington.edu>
To:        <andrew@ugh.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tcsh, stty, and other oddities.

andrew@ugh.net.au (andrew@ugh.net.au) writes:

| In my experience NCSA Telnet for MAc is _extremely_ buggy. 2.7 was far
| better than 2.6 but try Better Telnet (basically NCSA 2.7 with bug fixes)
| or Nifty Telnet.

If it were just NCSA Telnet, that'd be okay, but it also does the same thing
in other clients as well.  I just wish I knew why the identical setup works
fine on one, and not the other.  Ah, well.

I'll try Better Telnet, or find Nifty Telnet, but it's not the same as a fix.
:l  Thanks, though.

				---Ken McGlothlen
				   mcglk@serv.net
				   mcglk@cpac.washington.edu