Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:46:32 -0900
From:      "Mark-Nathaniel Weisman" <mark@outlander.us>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Another GUI for browsing Windoze?

I've tried to install LinNeighborhood a dozen times now with different
versions, and it just won't install. However, I need to be able to
browse windoze boxes like I could in LinNeighborhood. Anyone have a port
of that, or know where to get something like it.=20

It keeps giving me an error about my gtk-config file, saying it can't
find an exit. I've got gtk-1.2.10_8 installed, and the config file is
where it should be. All looks OK. Don't understand, but I need to see my
network, any help?

His Faithful Servant,
Mark