Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:09:37 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daemon images

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 01:15:03PM -0500, Jason J. Horton wrote:
> Does anyone know where one can find decent hi resolution images
> of the BSD Daemon? Everything I can find is small, low res stuff
> off of websites.

Does anyone have any images to recommend?  I'm sure we've all seen the
German site with a whole bunch of small, low res stuff, but what Jason
is probably looking for (and what I am definitely looking for) is a few
large, print-quality images of Beastie.  Can anyone help?

Regards,

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter              If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com