Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:38:00 +0100
From:      Chris Whitehouse <chris@childeric.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        Joshua Lewis <joshua.lewis@familyfunzone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Replacing windows XP at home.

Icewm since noone else mentioned it. It is small and light, very
attractive (I think) and is quite windows like in its look so windows
users find it quite accessible. Fluxbox is also nice if you want
something light but I chose icewm over fluxbox when setting up pentium 1
desktops for windows users because of its more windows-ish look

Chris