Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:10:33 -0500
From:      Rob Zietlow <Rob@the-rob.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports make problems

Hi there, I've been having issues with making certian ports lately.  Here=
 is=20
what I get from building gtkhtml.  Many other ports are like this too

Homer# cd /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml
Homer# make
=3D=3D=3D>  Patching for gtkhtml-1.0.4
-e: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
Homer#

I've gotten this "-e: not found"  on some other ports too, I've just fini=
shed=20
rebuilt world as of an hour ago. Here's the uname below.  Any suggestions=
=20
would be appreciated. =20

Homer# uname -a
FreeBSD Homer.the-rob.com 4.6-STABLE FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE #8: Tue Jul  2=20
20:12:11 CDT 2002     zietlow@Homer.the-rob.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/KERN=
EL =20
i386