Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:00:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Stevenson <robsworld2000@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re-installing applications  using ports

I have begun an installation using the ports
collection but later I decided to cancel it so I could
change some install options. When I start installation
again I get the message " Found saved configuration
for ..... " then immediately begins compiling. I could
no longer see the installation menu where I could set
the options.

The questions is, how do I re-initialize the
installation process so I could go to the installation
menu once more and set the options?