Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:47:22 -0700
From:      "Peter" <pfak@telus.net>
To:        "Daniela" <dgw@liwest.at>, "Gregory A. Gilliss" <ggilliss@netpublishing.com>, <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Brilliant and very useful for FreeBSD, IMHO

Never said anything about changing the GUI, but it does need some work, its
hard for normal users to get with it, but I never want to see it become some
kind of X11 GUI, I can pretty much go through /stand/sysinstall in my sleep,
and thats how I want it to stay.

There needs to be a DesktopBSD though. Just curious as how it would take you
a day to get acquainted with the UI of /stand/sysinstall, its pretty
straight forward IMHO.