Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:30:11 +0100
From:      Monthadar Al Jaberi <monthadar@gmail.com>
To:        Rick van der Zwet <info@rickvanderzwet.nl>, jamie@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [jail][vnet] wlandebug inside jail, operation not permitted

Thank you for clarifications.

I am using jails like a virtual host, each having its own network
stack and a wireless card, I am trying out to test 802.11s mesh code,
and sometimes when I find that some scenario is not working I want to
turn on debug information to see what is happening, it is hard to
guess before hand =)

So is it easy to change so that I can give a jail this permission? I
know I am not using it like it was intended, for me I create sometimes
64 jails with each network stack and a virtual wireless driver and
test the code, so it is hard to know which node I want to debug
beforehand.

thank you,

--
//Monthadar Al Jaberi