Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:55:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Eaglez <eaglez69@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SB Live

I'm beginning to see the picture... I'm guessing the
way it was ported to linux was via a kernel module, or
something, or else we'd have the source.

Anyway, i guess i'm just going to go get another
card... I know supposedly SB PCI cards are supported,
atleast in the newpcm in 4.0-current. Does that
include the PCI 128/512 etc? I saw you can get those
for like $35 now.

And then i'll probably put together an old POS windows
system, with the Live, for playing mp3s and DVD's :P

In any case, thanks for the responces :)