Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:40:23 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USE_AUTOCONF vs. autoconf-2.53?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 06:09:06PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
>Is my understanding correct that USE_AUTOCONF forces the use of
>autoconf213, and that you have to manually duplicate the functionality
>of USE_AUTOCONF if a port requires autoconf (2.53)?

Yup. Isn't that just swell?

I'm working on patches to this. Be patient, and that which you seek
will come to you on its own, delivered on the wings of a cvsup process.
I do not have an ETA for a commit, though I *can* guarantee it will be
before FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE gets out the door.

--
AlanE
KDE-FreeBSD Team