Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:48:56 -0600
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD minimal install...

You might want to try OpenBSD if you're that concerned about security...
I've never played with it, but everything I've read says that it is more
secure than FreeBSD, out of the box. Of course, you can make FreeBSD as
secure as OpenBSD, but if they've already done a lot of the work for you...

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\

Give your computer some brain-candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828