Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 00:46:44 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        "Dean Cousins" <dcousins@zetnet.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Running unix

Hi, Dean.

In fact it should be working fine. By boot time, you should have the
following options:

F1 - DOS
F5 - Second disk

by pressing F5 you should get this:

F1 - DOS
F2 - FreeBSD

(Or something very close to that)

By pressing F2 you should have FBSD booting.

Try reinstalling the bootmanager. It's easy and can be done by dos. make
sure you install your bootmanager on BOTH partitions of the second disk, ok ?