Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:21:44 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No xvideo support for ATI Rage Pro?

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

> Hi,
>=20
> Is there any driver that provides xvideo support for ATI Rage Pro / 128?
> I cannot get fullscreen support with mplayer.

You you try the gatos drivers: http://gatos.sf.net

The driver binaries for linux will work on FreeBSD, too. It is also possibl=
e to
compile them yourself, but you will need the XFree sources for that.

Btw. There are also DRI-enabled versions of that driver, but AFAIK the kern=
el
modules have not been ported to FreeBSD yet.

HTH,
 Simon

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--