Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 1996 09:36:01 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        "R.D. Thrush" <rd@thrush.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi-diffs.960815.gz uploaded

>  I tried the diffs and had a system lockup.  The following 2 messages
>were on the console:
>
>ahc0: WARNING no command for scb2 (cmdcmplt)
>QOUTCNT == 0
>ahc0: WARNING no command for scb19 (cmdcmplt)
>QOUTCNT == 0

You're using SCB_PAGING right?  Try turning it off and see if it happens
again.  I think there is a bug in the SCB_PAGING code and since the new
code is faster, it probably exacerbated the problem.  You should also
trim down your config file.  All of those unattached devices are just
useless kernel bloat.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations