Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:56:31 -0000 (UTC)
From:      pbest@sdf.lonestar.org
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recognizing the right drivers (aue instead of ugen)

I am trying to configure my USB wireless device which is a Seimens
SpeadStream USB 802.11b adapter and is supported w/ the aue(4) driver.
Aue and all other nessecary drivers were compiled into the kernel by
default and kldload returns an "already exists" error, so I know that the
drivers are there.  However, when I plug in the device it is recognized as
a "ugen0" instead of "aue0"...any suggestions?