Date:      Sun, 28 May 2017 12:09:53 -0700
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        Ronald Klop <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 07:51:31PM +0200, Ronald Klop wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2017 18:44:37 +0200, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On an RPI2 www/epiphany finally compiled using portmaster. When started
> > it runs (somewhat)  but reports
> >
> > libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
> >

> AFAIK swrast is the Software Raster driver. So I don't think the link is
> with NVidia in your case.
> I had the same error on my laptop with a Radeon driver (r600_dri.so) a
> while back, but don't see it anymore when I start a GL program. What I
> remember in my case the error was harmless. The driver was already loaded
> or something like that.
> Do you experience actual errors or only the message, i.e. does the program
> run as expected?

The error message isn't repeating in my case either. The machine is now
heavily loaded with makeworld and epiphany segfaults within a couple of
minutes. The page loads I tried seemed to stall before the segfault.

Looks like the problems run deeper than a missing library.

Thanks for reading!

bob prohaska