Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:01:28 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Openoffice-1.1 depends on 5 different jdks

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 03:03:27PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> openoffice BUILD_DEPENDS on apache-ant
>=20
> apache-ant BUILD_DEPENDS on jdk12 by default
>=20
> jdk12 BUILD_DEPENDS on jdk11 and linux-blackdown-jdk12
>=20

=2E..and jdk11 depends on compat3x, which is forbidden.

So openoffice is still unbuildable on bento until this can be fixed
(now that the jdk packages are building again I wanted to try it again
to see how far it gets).  Turns out, still not even out of the
starting gate :(

Kris

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ--