Date:      Sat, 8 Jan 2000 12:44:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adobe FrameMaker for Linux

Hi Joseph,

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Joseph Scott wrote:

> 	Ok, I've got linux_base-6.1 installed.  You were right, I did a
> pkg_delete -f linux_base-5.1 and then the 6.1 build worked.
>
> 	I fired up the demo and it starts up, then the button window (
> with "Open", "News", etc ) just sits there.  I can't actually do
> anything with it :-( Whenever I run my mouse over that window I get
> the little hourglass mouse cursor.

There was an introductory tutorial thing if your license isn't installed
and I imagine that's what is trying to be displayed.  It took awhile for
it to come up on my machine, but it did eventually come up.  Try
installing the license and see what happens.

I'm running STABLE btw - just made world 2 days ago.

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *