Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:26:25 +0200
From:      "Dave" <dave@reason.za.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: IPNAT

*Notices the lack of information on his behalf*

192.168.10.10 is a NT IIS server,
a.b.c.20 is the firewalls main address, *does web aswell etc*
ifconfig rl0 shows that a.b.c.25 is also up.
ipnat -l shows that a connection is made when i request one,
but nothing is returned.  (Tested this from a dialup and the local box.)

Strange thing is, it works on ONE box, a.b.c.102. I goto a.b.c.25 and it
gets the correct page and everything.

I cant imaging why, no special settings, stock standard FBSD 4.3-STABLE box.
Both of them.

Any more ideas?