Date:      Thu, 20 May 2010 21:01:40 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: multimedia/pvr250 port doesn't compile on FreeBSD 8

Hello,

On Fri, 14 May 2010 09:06:56 +0200
Stefan Ehmann <shoesoft@gmx.net> wrote:

> I stumbled across this problem some time ago in pvrxxx. I guess the fix should
> also work for pvr250:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2008-September/088697.html
>
> It's probably not the cleanest solution, but pvrxxx works here on 8.0.

Reading through the thread, I am left with one question:
Where should I add this line:
DRIVER_MODULE(iicbb, cxm_iic, iicbb_driver, iicbb_devclass, 0, 0);

I tried adding it to cxm.c (below the other DRIVER_MODULE line) but that didn't help.
and /usr/src/sys/dev/iicbus/iicbb.c already contains that line.

Anyone care to enlighten me?
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen