Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:41:29 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why no FreeBSD coffee mugs?

According to Bill Swingle:
> Hrmm, I know some one that works at SSC (the Linux Journal ppl). One of
> her co-workers has a FreeBSD mug on her desk. I have't seen it but if
> there are some out there would like to get my hands on one. ;)

Walnut Creek used to sell FreeBSD mugs two years ago but stopped because
the high ratio of broken ones during shipping. I ordered 14 for a few
friends and I at that time and 6 were broken...

WC changed them and I can understand them stopping selling 'em.

I show mine at work whenever possible :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #70: Sat Feb 27 09:43:08 CET 1999