Date:      Mon, 10 May 2010 18:30:51 +0100
From:      Mr. Richard Wickett <wickettandsonsltd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job Offer

Hello,

Re: Job Offer

I am Richard Wickett, the Managing Director of Wickett & Sons Ltd. We deal on textiles, threads and industrial fabris; we export our products to North America.

I am writing to you to advertise a vacancy I have opened in my company, which you might want to take, as it will not stop you from your present work and will only require some few hours of your time weekly to make extra cash as our North American representative.

We are a textile manufacturing company looking for part time payment representatives. We are in need of representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the States and also receiving payments from our customers. We will be glad if you are interested in working with us.