Date:      Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:53:00 -0400
From:      George <g.lister@nodeunit.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem installing 10.3/10.2 or 11 on Soekris 6501 - SOLVED

Just for the record once I installed 10.1 I was able to upgrade to 10.3
without any issues and everything seems to be working as expected. So
my problem was most probably due to the USB stick, SSD hard drive or
both. Why I could not install 10.3 directly with the same hardware is
still a mistery to me... most probably an issue with the installer.

It is all good now.
Thanks,
George