Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 01:25:19 EDT
From:      DaMagician <DaMagician@aol.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help! IDE CDROM not recognized at boot

Help.

	I have an IDE CD-ROM that is recognized with the GENERIC kernel, but not my
own personal one.  It is the secondary master drive.  This is what I have in
my kernel pertaining to it.

options		ATAPI
options		"cd9660"

controller		wdc1 *snip, wdc1 is recognized*
device			wcd0

	can someone shed some light on this,  I am completely in the dark. :)

damagician@aol.com
thinking of a way to get his cdrom working

ps:  aol is not my main service provider...   I'm only using this as my
regular mail system is down.