Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2006 01:01:33 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Total OT] Trying to improve some numbers ...

Always trying to find new tools to monitor our servers, I came across the
following a little while ago:

        http://www.mreriksson.net/uptimes/intro

FreeBSD is showing 4th place right now behind Linux, SunOS and Netware for
Average Uptimes ... with ours being an average of 120 days ... so, figured
I'd send out a note to the list, since few ppl probably know about it ...

It installs via ports: /usr/ports/sysutils/uptimec ... add your hosts to
the stats, help push our numbers higher ...

----