Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:22:46 -0500
From:      trini0 <trini0@optonline.net>
To:        Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
Cc:        fitzhugh@connix.com, FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: psmintr:out of sync

Hey, that was the guy who originally told me about setting the flags.
Stephen L. Fitzhugh fitzhugh@connix.com, put up a nice example to follow.  Ill
have to study this, and see.
If I remember correctly, to add what you did to the kernel, put in ==>
device psm0 at atkbdc? irq 12 flags 0x100
and recompile it.
Ill try it out later today, and post my findings.
Thanks

--

         |          trini0           |