Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 2003 05:44:59 -0500
From:      "Randall Hamilton" <nitedog@silly.pikachu.org>
To:        "David Schultz" <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>, "Dave Hayes" <dave@jetcafe.org>
Cc:        "Cliff Sarginson" <clsn@raggedclown.net>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fish ? Who mentioned Fish ?

> > You are lumping all of us Americans into a bin that only represents
> > a subset of us. Just because that subset is in power doesn't mean
> > all Americanism is bad or all Americans are bad.
>
> It's a well-defined subset, too.  It can be described with a single word:
>
> politicians

funny you should mention that. last i heard, most contries have politicians
in one form or another.

good to know that the reason everyone hate's the US, is due to the actions
of 1% of the country :)

personally..i can think of a few other reasons people hate the US, envy
would, of course, top them.

I am sure cliff is gonna write back saying that I am 'arrogent' or 'full of
myself' for saying that, buy hey..at least it is expected :D

maybe he would point out that we are all evil...that our murder rate is high
compared to other contries, or that our rape quota is too high..
all while comparing it to a country with less people then just one US state.

Funny how that kinda crap works out, isn't it?

oh yea, before you call me a 15 year old again cliff, remember you are the
one acting foolish with the racism card, not me.

--nitedog