Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 16:12:44 +0800
From:      "Dead Kerl" <oc00l@cyberspace.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   1 Q about installing from DOS partition

郵件是 MIME 的格式,由多個部份組成。

------=_NextPart_000_01BE1A20.C43C14A0

Hi,

    I must point out that if I put all the distributions under c:\freebsd,
it won't be able to find out by FreeBSD installation program. Where it
searched is just the distributions under the root directory. That mean I
should make one c:\bin for the minimum requirement. I'd like to know if I'm
wrong and see the corrected installation directions if I'm right.

     Sorry for the stupid e-mail which has been sent by me before.
------=_NextPart_000_01BE1A20.C43C14A0

must point out that if I put all the distributions under c:\freebsd, it =
won't be able to find out by FreeBSD installation program. Where it =
searched is just the distributions under the root directory. That mean I =
should make one c:\bin for the minimum requirement. I'd like to know if =
I'm wrong and see the corrected installation directions if I'm =
right.<br><br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sorry for the stupid e-mail which =
has been sent by me before.</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BE1A20.C43C14A0--